- Always Engage a Raid Boss because you get your entrance AP fee back.
- Only explore areas you can beat.
- Never go back to lower level areas unless you're farming items.
- Never explore the Level 30 Hidden or Daily Area you will get owned.
- Farm the area that has a high spawn for 4 star boss cards.
- Farm as many FP as you can, used for end game dungeons.
- Don't be scared to use Red Potions, they can be purchased in the item shop.
- Use Red Potions in level 30+ dungeons only.
Leveling Up TipsEdit
- Always go to a dungeon you know can clear.
- Farm the 4 star boss cards ASAP.
- Add a lot of random friends, last hitting a Raid Boss gives you 30-40k EXP
- Never solo a Raid Boss, it is a waste of FP that is used for end game dungeons.
- Using Red Potions is ok but don't go crazy.
- Save your White Potions, the dungeons at level 40+ are very challenging.
- Never use your green potions. (Save it for when the hidden area pops up)
- Never EVER use a yellow potion.
- Yellow potions should only be used for Unique Skills that have "Purple" border around it. Purple>Gold>Silver
- Even though you have a lot of FP now save it.
- End Game dungeons require a lot of FP.
- Only nuke a Raid Boss once.
Important Cards & Leveling Up Right OnesEdit
- Gaia 50 Referrals
- Four Star Boss Cards
- Never ever use Pink Tickets on Cards, save it for End Game.
- Level Up All your 4-5 star cards in your line up to 20 first then all to 30 then all to 40
- Don't need to level up your Purple EXP cards. Just feed it directly.
- DO NOT FEED OR THROW AWAY your 4 star cards to your other cards. You will use them for end game crafting in the future.
- Card LEVEL UP Bonus is every Sunday.